The usage of words “us, we, our” refers videoblare.com. The page is intended to make the users aware of the policies in relation to the use of this website. Major part of rules and regulations will be covered in the Terms & condition page of the website.
What type of information video blare gather?
In order to improve the service provided by Video Blare numerous types of informations are being gathered while the usage of the website. The type of data which we require is stated below:
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may record your experience including how much time the user spend on the website and how much they used it. We may also access the information related to Data usage and Internet Protocol address (IP Address), the type of browser and version of it. The information can also be gathered in relation to the pages that the user visited while using the website. Users Date and time of usage, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
- Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. To record user session.
- Preference Cookies. To record user preferences..
- Security Cookies. For security purpose.
Video blare uses the collected data to:
- Provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Disclosure of Data - Legal Requirement
Video Blare may disclose your Personal Data in order to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Video Blare
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security of Data
Your security is our priority, therefore we keep your collected data safe. However, remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
Links to other sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
By mail: email@example.com