The videoblare.com website located at https://videoblare.com is a copyrighted work belonging to Video Blare. Some of the features of the Site may adds additional guidelines, terms, or rules, which will be posted on the Site in connection with such features.
All such additional terms, guidelines, and rules are incorporated by reference into these Terms.
The terms and conditions mentioned here are to legally bind you with the rules that are needed to be followed while using this website. You agree to the terms and conditions as soon as you enter this site.
Following are the Terms and conditions that Video Blare has right to implement over the user for its legal use:
- The site completely binds to the non commercial use and not for business purpose. By entering into the site you enters the agreement which states that you cannot use the content of this website to build a new website.
- This is needed to be make sure that video blare do not possess the right over the videos that are being downloaded by the user.
- The videos are the third party content saved on third-party servers.
- The one downloading the videos cannot claim it to be their content as video blare holds no rights over that content. Downloaders may use the videos for personal use and may share with friends but downloading will not earn them copyright over it.
- Video Blare reserves the right to change, update or end up the site without any notice. You approved that Video Blare will not be held liable to you or any third-party for any change, interruption, or termination of the Site or any part.
- If you find any content on this website which is your copyright content then contact us via our email ID and inform us about your content. After complete investigation we will do the necessary part.
- Other Users. Site users are responsible for the type of content they are downloading and using. We just act as a bridge between the user and the video which are legal to download. The videos which are protected or not allowed to download cannot be downloaded by video blare. Because we do not control User Content, you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for any User Content, whether provided by you or by others.
- Cookies and Web Beacons. Like any other website, videoblare.com uses ‘cookies’. Cookies are the small files that video blare uses to record user behaviour on the website. These cookies are further use to improve the overall site usage experience of the user.
Copyright/Trademark Information. Copyright ©. All rights reserved. All trademarks, logos and service marks displayed on the Site are our property or the property of other third-parties. You are not permitted to use these Marks without our prior written consent or the consent of such third party which may own the Marks.